Best Hiring Practices Training
Effective strategies for hiring and attracting key employees
How Can We Help You?
Training: Best Hiring Practices
Human Resources, Inc. offers invaluable in-person training programs on best practices in hiring. The goal is to learn about the legal and practical issues involved in the hiring process in order to ensure effective legal and hiring procedures. 30% of all businesses fail due to bringing on the wrong employees.
Course objective: Improve employee sustainability and reduce litigation
- Why it is important to implement effective hiring strategies
- The components of a well-written job description
- Avoiding discrimination claims based on job descriptions
- Appropriate recruiting techniques
- How to screen applications and résumés
- The steps to follow in preparing for an interview
- The process for conducting an effective and legal interview
- The differences between references and background checks
- The procedure for making a job offer
- The company’s hiring policies
- Documentation and paperwork
The most important decision a company makes about employees is the decision to hire them! Whether a company succeeds or fails ultimately depends on whether it hired the right people to effectively execute its strategies. Maybe the second most important decision a company makes about employees is the decision to let them go (and how to do it). All of these and the above topics will be reviewed in greater detail during the course.